Description - Phenolic carving foam 4 mm (x2). A5.
Phenolic carving foam 4 mm (x2). A5.
160 kg / ㎥ rigid phenolic foam designed specifically for 3D design, sculpture as well as model and stage making.
- It can be easily cut with a modeling cutter or saw, as well as textured and carved in great detail by simply pressing any object on the surface creating any type of structures such as buildings, walls, pavements, etc.
- It can be glued with white glue, Tuft glue, hot glue guns as well as cyanoacrylate glues.
- It can be painted with any type of paint, water or solvent.
- The tiny granules in the foam itself can be sealed with a coat of diluted white glue or a coat of primer.
- Hot wire cutting tools will not work with phenolic foams because they are heat resistant up to 300ºF (or 150ºC).
- After cutting any phenolic foam, it is important to clean all metal tools to prevent long-term corrosion.
- The thickness may not be exact, having variations from 0 to 1mm.